The Antminer S7 by Bitmain runs on a 28nm ASIC chip running at 4.73TH/s. These bitcoin miners are tested and ready to start mining. Shipping time estimate is 2 weeks from time of order from CoinMiner.
Antminer S7 4.73 TH/s 28nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner
- Hash Rate: 4.73 TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1293W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.25 W/GH ±10%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 135x BM1385
- Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
- Cooling: 1x 12038 fan
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Default Frequency: 700M
- Perfect working condition – tested!
Disclosure: Mining equipment metrics are calculated based on a network hash rate of 13,823,824,128 GH/s and using a BTC - USD exchange rate of 1 BTC = $ 13910.42. These figures vary based on the total network hash rate and on the BTC to USD conversion rate. Equipment cost can vary, block reward is fixed at 12.5 BTC and future block reward reductions are not taken into account. The electricity price used in generating these metrics is $ 0.12 per kWh. Network hash rate varies over time, this is just an estimation based on current values.